Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is It time yet?

The time is getting closer and closer, Blakely will be here before we know it and when that happens Im going to kiss my nighty night time goodbye. I try to get as much sleep as possible right now but there are days where that is just not possible. Last night for example, Karen was tossing and turning and complaining about how she could not get comfortable. Needless to say I kept waking up with her. I had been up since 5am the day before and I did not get home from work until midnight so when I hit the bed I was tired! Karen complained and cried and as much as I wanted to stay awake to talk to her I just couldn't keep my eyes open. My only worry was what if Blakely decides to come early... how am I going to drive when I can't even keep my eyes open? The next morning around 4am I woke up to Karen's angry voice screaming at Molly. 'What did the cat do?' I asked myself. Well, it turns out that she wanted to get out of the room and the door was closed so she was banging her head on the door. I think she was just trying to get away from Karen and she knew that if she woke one of us up she would get her way. She did, but not in a good way. Karen grabbed my poor Molly and tossed her out the door, apparently Karen had just fallen asleep a few minutes before and Molly woke her back up and that really made Karen mad.

* Leason learned last night: Never wake up an angry pregnant woman when she finally falls asleep.


On a different subject, last monday Karen and I went to David's house to pick up some tools. David just moved into an apartment and I'm going to keep his tools until he buys another house. While I was loading the truck I gave Karen an old chair with some brown paper on top for her to sit on. When I was done I helped her up and I looked down and there was some water spots on the brown paper...... My first thought was Did her water break? Is it time? Luckily we were down the street from the Hospital. Karen went inside the house to check herself and it turns out that her water didnt break, the chairs cushion was wet and it went through the paper.... :) Good Laugh



Latest with Blakely: Blakely kicks alot now, but for some reason when I put my hand on Karen's belly she stops kicking. Do I calm her down? or do I make her nervous?

1 comment:

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Who know's maybe Blakely will come early as a birthday surprise.