Thursday, April 9, 2009

91 Days and Counting..........




As of yesterday, My dear Blakely is 3 months old. Just to think that 91 days ago, what seemed to be a normal doctor's visit turned out to be the birthday of my daughter. We all sure have come along way, I remember when she was first born I was so scared to change her diaper, or I couldn't figure out how to get the baby from someone else Now things are totally different, sometimes I time myself to see how fast I can change her diaper... or I sit her up and let her balance herself. Don't worry i am still holding her in a way that she is not in any kind of danger. Look at the pictures below and Look at how much she has grown.





This picture were taken when she was about a week old

And I took these yesterday




She Sure is changing alot, and from the look on the picture below, so have I.


I Love you Blakely.... Daddy

1 comment:

Danielly said...

She's SO big!!! I can't wait to see her! Her big eyes are adorable, and she does look more and more Hispanic!