Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The joy of living close to work

Today I went home at lunch and when I got there, my little Star was shining extra bright.
She looked super cute and it seemed like a very nice day outside, not to enjoy the pretty weather.



We went to pick something up to eat and Blakely seems to enjoy riding in the car because not too long after we left the food place she fell asleep



For some reason when we were taking the pictures outside she was more interested in looking at the grass, maybe because its the first time she has actually looked at it from close up?
Last Sunday we went for a walk to the park. What was supposed to be a simple walk turned into her having to wear.... a big bow, sunglasses, and leg warmers. (thanks to her mom) lol




1 comment:

Karen said...

Just for the record (if any of my fellow challenger/beauties read this) I did not Eat out to eat food. I was good and had a protein shake at home. I just rode along. :)