Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day Off...

I often forget how nice it is to have a day off during the week. Not only did I get to go back to sleep this morning until 10am but I got to spend some time with my little lady. Last week we were lucky enough to have Tia Ju-Ju and the boys in from out of town for a week and while they were here she took the kids somewhere and took some pictures of them in the pretty Blue Bonnets. Well today since I was home we decided that it would be a great day to go give it a try and take a few more pictures of Blakely out by the flowers. After looking at Tia Ju-Ju's pictures I knew that mine would not turn out as good as hers but I think overall they came out ok. I look forward to more days off so I can spend some more loving time with my Little star.

Here are a few of the pictures I took..













and my favorite picture of all is :

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful thing I could have ever seen.. A Father and their child.. :O) Now I know why you smile so much! Thankyou so much for sharing that precious part of your life..

Danielly said...

Milo - I was just commenting to Lauren today how beautiful your pictures are! I was going to ask pointers from you & Karen. I mean, I'd rather do that than hire a pro! Your pics are BEAUTIFUL!

Blonde Princess said...

WE like this one!!!