Monday, October 13, 2008

Hi!


Hello Everyone, my name is Milo and I am about to be a dad!!!! I am really excited about it and I decided to write a blog about the way i see things as the pregnancy goes farther along.
If anyone is interested you can read Karen's blog here, that way you can read her side of the story.
As of today Karen is 261/2 weeks pregnant, im not exactly sure how many weeks there is left since the baby is not guaranteed to be born on the due date so in the mean time im just going to keep up
with the countdown on my chalkboard.

If you are wondering who Molly is on the chalkboard, she is my cat. ( I say my cat because she loves me more than she loves Karen).

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the art work on the chalkboard. I especially like the fact that my legs/arms look skinny in my portrait. Thanks babe!